- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Ofloxacin (Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.): REFERENCES
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- External Links Related to Ofloxacin (Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
1. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards. Methods for Dilution Antimicrobial Susceptibility Tests for Bacteria That Grow Aerobically — Fourth Edition. Approved Standard NCCLS Document M7-A4, Vol. 17, No. 2, NCCLS, Wayne, PA, January, 1997.
2. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards. Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Tests — Sixth Edition. Approved Standard NCCLS Document M2-A6, Vol. 17, No. 1, NCCLS, Wayne, PA, January 1997.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Jacksonville, FL 32257 USA
by: Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
New Delhi - 110 019, India
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).