- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Ofloxacin (Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- External Links Related to Ofloxacin (Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Ofloxacin tablets 200 mg are white to off white, film coated, oblong tablets debossed with RX716 on one side and plain on the other side. They are supplied as follows:
Bottles of 14NDC 63304-716-14
Bottles of 500NDC 63304-716-05
Ofloxacin tablets 300 mg are white to off white, film coated, oblong tablets debossed with RX715 on one side and plain on the other side. They are supplied as follows:
Bottles of 14NDC 63304-715-14
Bottles of 500NDC 63304-715-05
Ofloxacin tablets 400 mg are white to off white, film coated, oblong tablets debossed with RX717 on one side and plain on the other side. They are supplied as follows:
Bottles of 14NDC 63304-717-14
Bottles of 500NDC 63304-717-05
Keep out of the reach of children.
Dispense in well-closed containers as defined in the USP.
Store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).