- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for OCUFLOX (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3%sterile (Allergan, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to OCUFLOX (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3%sterile (Allergan, Inc.)
- External Links Related to OCUFLOX (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3%sterile (Allergan, Inc.)
OCUFLOX® (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3% is supplied sterile in opaque white LDPE plastic bottles and white dropper tips with beige high impact polystyrene (HIPS) caps as follows:
5mL in 10mL bottle - NDC 11980-779-05
Note: Store at 15-25°C (59-77°F)
Rev May 2005
© 2005 Allergan, Inc.Irvine, CA 92612, U.S.A.Licensed from: Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan and Santen Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., Osaka, Japan
® marks owned by Allergan, Inc.U. S. PAT. 4,382,892; and 4,551,4567651X71589US11S
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).