- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for OCUFLOX (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3%sterile (Allergan, Inc.): DESCRIPTION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to OCUFLOX (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3%sterile (Allergan, Inc.)
- External Links Related to OCUFLOX (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3%sterile (Allergan, Inc.)
OCUFLOX® (ofloxacin ophthalmic solution) 0.3% is a sterile ophthalmic solution. It is a fluorinated carboxyquinolone anti-infective for topical ophthalmic use.
(±)-9-Fluoro-2, 3-dihydro-3-methyl-10-(4-methyl-1-piperazinyl)-7-oxo-7H-pyrido[1,2,3-de]-1,4 benzoxazine-6-carboxylic acid.
Contains: Active: ofloxacin 0.3% (3 mg/mL). Preservative: benzalkonium chloride (0.005%).
Inactives: sodium chloride and purified water. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
OCUFLOX® solution is unbuffered and formulated with a pH of 6.4 (range - 6.0 to 6.8). It has an osmolality of 300 mOsm/kg. Ofloxacin is a fluorinated 4-quinolone which differs from other fluorinated 4-quinolones in that there is a six member (pyridobenzoxazine) ring from positions 1 to 8 of the basic ring structure.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).