- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Nystatin Cream USP, 100,000 units per gram (Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to Nystatin Cream USP, 100,000 units per gram (Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.)
- External Links Related to Nystatin Cream USP, 100,000 units per gram (Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.)
Nystatin Cream is a smooth yellow cream with a characteristic perfume odor.
Nystatin Cream is supplied in 15g (NDC 51672-1289-1) and 30g (NDC 51672-1289-2) tubes providing 100,000 USP Nystatin Units per gram.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).