- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Nonstandardized Allergenic Products (ALK-Abello, Inc.): REFERENCES
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Nonstandardized Allergenic Products (ALK-Abello, Inc.)
- Norman, P.S. et al: Immunotherapy of hayfever with ragweed antigen E. Comparisons with whole pollen extract and placebo. J. Allergy 42:93, 1968.
- Van Metre, T.E. et al: A controlled study of the effectiveness of the Rinkel method of immunotherapy for ragweed pollen hayfever. J. Allergy Clin.Immunol. 65:288, 1980.
- Umetsu, D. T. et al: Serum sickness triggered by anaphylaxis: a complication of immunotherapy. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 76:713, 1985.
- Phannphak, P. and Kohler, P. F.: Onset of polyarteritis nodosa during allergic hyposensitization treatment. Am. J. Med. 68:479, 1980.
- Kohler, P. F.: Immune complexes and allergic disease. In: Middleton et al: Allergy Principles and Practice 3rd Ed. St. Louis: CV Mosby, 1988:167.
- Bousquet, J.: In vivo methods for the study of allergy: skin test, techniques, and interpretation. In: Middleton et al: Allergy Principles and Practice 3rd Ed. St. Louis: CV Mosby, 1988:167.
- Committee on the Safety of Medicines. CSM update: desensitising vaccines. Brit. Med. J. 293:948, 1986.
- Lockey, R. F. et al: Fatalities from immunotherapy (IT) and skin testing (ST). J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 79:660, 1987.
- Reid, M.J. et al: Survey of fatalities from skin testing and immunotherapy. 1985-1989. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 92:6 1993.
- Van Metre, T.E. et al: A controlled study of the effectiveness of the Rinkel method and the current standard method of immunotherapy for ragweed pollen hayfever. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 66:500, 1980.
- Turkeltaub, P.C., Rastogi, S.C., Baer, H., et al: A standardized quantitative skin-test assay of allergen potency and stability: studies on the allergen dose-response curve and effect of wheal, erythema, and patient selection on assay results, J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 70:343, 1982.
Revision November 2006
© ALK-Abello, Inc. 2006 158I
Distributed in Canada by:
Western Allergy Services, LTD.
525 Fort Street
Victoria, B.C. V8W 1E8
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).