- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Naproxen Tablets USPNaproxen Sodium Tablets USP (Altura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Medication Guide for Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- External Links Related to Naproxen Tablets USPNaproxen Sodium Tablets USP (Altura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of naproxen, naproxen sodium and other treatment options before deciding to use naproxen and naproxen sodium tablets. Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals (see WARNINGS).
Naproxen as naproxen or naproxen sodium tablets are indicated:
- For the relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- For the relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis
- For the relief of the signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis
- For the relief of the signs and symptoms of juvenile arthritis
Naproxen as naproxen suspension is recommended for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in order to obtain the maximum dosage flexibility based on the patient’s weight.
Naproxen as naproxen and naproxen sodium tablets are also indicated:
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of tendonitis
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of bursitis
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of acute gout
- For the management of pain
- For the management of primary dysmenorrhea
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).