- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Naproxen Tablets USPNaproxen Sodium Tablets USP (Altura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Medication Guide for Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- External Links Related to Naproxen Tablets USPNaproxen Sodium Tablets USP (Altura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
Naproxen and naproxen sodium are contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to naproxen and naproxen sodium.
Naproxen and naproxen sodium should not be given to patients who have experienced asthma, urticaria, or allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs. Severe, rarely fatal, anaphylactic-like reactions to NSAIDs have been reported in such patients (see WARNINGS: Anaphylactoid Reactions and PRECAUTIONS: Preexisting Asthma).
Naproxen and naproxen sodium are contraindicated for the treatment of peri-operative pain in the setting of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery (see WARNINGS).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).