- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for MUPIROCIN OINTMENT USP, 2% (E. FOUGERA & CO.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to MUPIROCIN OINTMENT USP, 2% (E. FOUGERA & CO.)
- External Links Related to MUPIROCIN OINTMENT USP, 2% (E. FOUGERA & CO.)
Mupirocin Ointment USP, 2% is supplied NDC 0168-0352-09 72 x 0.9 gram ( 1/32 Oz) Foilpac® NDC 0168-0352-22 22 gram tube
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)[see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
*Bactroban® Nasal is a registered trademark of SmithKline Pharmaceuticals.
E. FOUGERA & CO.a division of Altana IncMELVILLE, NEW YORK 11747
I2352A/IF2352A R8/05 #122
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).