- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for MOXATAG™ (amoxicillin extended-release) Tablets (MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- External Links Related to MOXATAG™ (amoxicillin extended-release) Tablets (MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
MOXATAG tablets for oral administration are provided as blue film-coated, oval-shaped tablets that contain 775 mg of amoxicillin as the trihydrate. The tablets are printed with “MB-111” on one side in black edible ink. MOXATAG is packaged in bottles and blister cards as follows:
- Bottles of 30 NDC 11042-142-03
- 10 Tablet Card(1 tablet per blister cavity) NDC 11042-142-02
Store at 25º C (77º F); excursions permitted to 15–30º C (59–86º F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature.]
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).