- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Micronized Glyburide Tablets1.5 mg, 3 mg and 6 mg (Greenstone Ltd.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Micronized Glyburide Tablets1.5 mg, 3 mg and 6 mg (Greenstone Ltd.)
Micronized glyburide tablets are supplied as follows:
1.5 mg (white, ovoid, imprinted G3781, contour, scored)
Plastic Bottles of 100 NDC 59762-3781-1
3 mg (blue, ovoid, imprinted G3782, contour, scored)
Plastic Bottles of 100 NDC 59762-3782-1 Plastic Bottles of 1000 NDC 59762-3782-3
6 mg (yellow, ovoid, imprinted G3783, contour, scored)
Plastic Bottles of 100 NDC 59762-3783-1 Plastic Bottles of 500 NDC 59762-3783-2 Plastic Bottles of 1000 NDC 59762-3783-3
Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP]. Dispensed in well closed containers with safety closures. Keep container tightly closed.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).