- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Micronized Colestipol Hydrochloride Tablets (Greenstone LLC): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 1 Gram Tablets
- External Links Related to Micronized Colestipol Hydrochloride Tablets (Greenstone LLC)
Micronized colestipol hydrochloride tablets are yellow, elliptical, imprinted with a "G" on one side and "450" on the other side, and are supplied as follows:
Bottles of 120 NDC 59762-0450-1
Each tablet contains 1 gram of colestipol hydrochloride.
Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).