- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for MEPERIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE Tablets USPMEPERIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE Oral Solution USP (Boehringer Ingelheim): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- SAFETY AND HANDLING
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to MEPERIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE Tablets USPMEPERIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE Oral Solution USP (Boehringer Ingelheim)
Meperidine Hydrochloride Tablets USP
50 mg white, scored tablets
(Tablets Identified 54 879)
NDC 0054-8595-11: Unit dose, 25 tablets per card (reverse numbered), 1 card per shipper.
NDC 0054-4595-25: Bottles of 100 tablets.
100 mg white, scored tablets
(Tablets Identified 54 163)
NDC 0054-8596-11: Unit dose, 25 tablets per card (reverse numbered), 1 card per shipper.
NDC 0054-4596-25: Bottles of 100 tablets.
Dispense in a well-closed, light-resistant container as defined in the USP/NF.
Meperidine Hydrochloride Oral Solution USP
50 mg per 5 mL (unflavored, colorless oral solution)
NDC 0054-3545-63: Bottles of 500 mL.
DEA Order Form Required.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
© RLI, 2005
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).