- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for MAXIPIME (Cefepime Hydrochloride, USP) for Injection (Bristol-Myers Squibb): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to MAXIPIME (Cefepime Hydrochloride, USP) for Injection (Bristol-Myers Squibb)
MAXIPIME® (cefepime hydrochloride, USP) for Injection is supplied as follows:
*Based on cefepime activity 500 mg* 15 mL vial (tray of 10) NDC 51479-053-10 1 g* ADD-Vantage® vial (tray of 10) NDC 51479-054-20 1 g* 15 mL vial (tray of 10) NDC 51479-054-30 2 g* ADD-Vantage® vial (tray of 10) NDC 51479-055-10 2 g* 20 mL vial (tray of 10) NDC 51479-055-30
MAXIPIME IN THE DRY STATE SHOULD BE STORED BETWEEN 2°–25°C (36°–77°F) AND PROTECTED FROM LIGHT.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).