- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin macrocrystals) (Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin macrocrystals) (Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals)
- External Links Related to Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin macrocrystals) (Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals)
Macrodantin is available as follows:
25 mg opaque, white capsule imprinted with one black line encircling the capsule and coded "MACRODANTIN 25 mg" and "0149-0007."*
NDC 0149-0007-05 bottle of 100
50 mg opaque, yellow and white capsule imprinted with two black lines encircling the capsule and coded "MACRODANTIN 50 mg" and "0149-0008."*
NDC 0149-0008-05 bottle of 100NDC 0149-0008-67 bottle of 1000
100 mg opaque, yellow capsule imprinted with three black lines encircling the capsule and coded "MACRODANTIN 100 mg" and "0149-0009."*
NDC 0149-0009-05 bottle of 100NDC 0149-0009-67 bottle of 1000
*Capsule design, registered trademark of Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).