- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin macrocrystals) (Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin macrocrystals) (Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals)
- External Links Related to Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin macrocrystals) (Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals)
Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin macrocrystals) is a synthetic chemical of controlled crystal size. It is a stable, yellow, crystalline compound. Macrodantin is an antibacterial agent for specific urinary tract infections. It is available in 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg capsules for oral administration.
Inactive Ingredients: Each capsule contains edible black ink, gelatin, lactose, starch, talc, titanium dioxide, and may contain FD&C Yellow No. 6 and D&C Yellow No. 10.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).