- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Lotensin (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Lotensin (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
Lotensin is available in tablets of 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, and 40 mg, packaged with a desiccant in bottles of 100 tablets.
Each tablet is imprinted with LOTENSIN on one side and the tablet strength (“5,” “10,” “20,” or “40”) on the other.
The National Drug Codes for the various packages are
Tablet Dose Color Bottle of 10 Bottle of 30 Blister Pack of 30 Bottle of 60 Bottle of 100 5 mg light yellow -- NDC 54868-3690-1 NDC 54868-3690-0 -- -- 10 mg dark yellow NDC 54868-2350-4 NDC 54868-2350-3 NDC 54868-2350-0 NDC 54868-2350-1 NDC 54868-2350-2 20 mg pink NDC 54868-2351-2 NDC 54868-2351-0 -- -- NDC 54868-2351-3 40 mg dark rose NDC 54868-2352-1 NDC 54868-2352-0 -- -- --
Storage: Do not store above 30°C (86°F). Protect from moisture.
Dispense in tight container (USP).
T2009-60 REV: MAY 2009
Manufactured by:Novartis Pharmaceuticals CorporationSuffern, New York 10901
Distributed by:Novartis Pharmaceuticals CorporationEast Hanover, New Jersey 07936
Repackaging and Relabeling by:Physicians Total Care, Inc.Tulsa, OK 74146
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).