- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Lotensin (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Lotensin (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
Lotensin is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to this product or to any other ACE inhibitor.
Lotensin is also contraindicated in patients with a history of angioedema with or without previous ACE inhibitor treatment.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).