- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for LORAZEPAM TABLETS, USP CIV 40-8993 Revised – August 2007Rx only (Actavis Elizabeth LLC): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to LORAZEPAM TABLETS, USP CIV 40-8993 Revised – August 2007Rx only (Actavis Elizabeth LLC)
- External Links Related to LORAZEPAM TABLETS, USP CIV 40-8993 Revised – August 2007Rx only (Actavis Elizabeth LLC)
Lorazepam is indicated for the management of anxiety disorders or for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety associated with depressive symptoms. Anxiety or tension associated with the stress of everyday life usually does not require treatment with an anxiolytic.
The effectiveness of lorazepam in long-term use, that is more than 4 months, has not been assessed by systematic clinical studies. The physician should periodically reassess the usefulness of the drug for the individual patient.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).