- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for LORAZEPAM TABLETS, USP CIV 40-8993 Revised – August 2007Rx only (Actavis Elizabeth LLC): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to LORAZEPAM TABLETS, USP CIV 40-8993 Revised – August 2007Rx only (Actavis Elizabeth LLC)
- External Links Related to LORAZEPAM TABLETS, USP CIV 40-8993 Revised – August 2007Rx only (Actavis Elizabeth LLC)
Lorazepam, an antianxiety agent, has the chemical formula, 7-chloro-5-(o-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-3-hydroxy-2 H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one:
It is a nearly white powder almost insoluble in water. Each lorazepam tablet, to be taken orally, contains 0.5 mg, 1 mg, or 2 mg of lorazepam.
The following inactive ingredients are contained in these products: lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polacrilin potassium.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).