- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Loratadine Oral Solution (Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc): Warnings
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Patient Leaflet
- External Links Related to Loratadine Oral Solution (Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc)
- Severe Allergy Warning: Get emergency help immediately if you have hives along with any of the following symptoms:
- trouble swallowing
- dizziness or loss of consciousness
- swelling of tongue
- swelling in or around mouth
- trouble speaking
- wheezing or problems breathing
Not a Substitute for Epinephrine
Do not use
- to prevent hives from any known cause such as:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product (loratadine) or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- hives that are an unusual color, look bruised or blistered
- hives that do not itch
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Get medical help right away
- symptoms don’t improve after 3 days of treatment
- the hives have lasted more than 6 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).