- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Loestrin 24 Fe (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - CARTON LABEL 1 mg/20 mcg
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INFORMATION FOR THE PATIENT
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT BRIEF SUMMARY
- DETAILED PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - CARTON LABEL 1 mg/20 mcg
- External Links Related to Loestrin 24 Fe (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
Loestrin® 24 Fe
(norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP and ferrous fumarate tablets) 1 mg/20 mcg
Loestrin® 24 Fe provides 24 days of active therapy
This carton contains 5 pouches.Each pouch contains 1 blister card of 28 tablets.
Five PATIENT INSERTS are enclosed for your use when dispensing Loestrin® 24 Fe
Each white tablet contains norethindrone acetate, 1 mg;ethinyl estradiol, 20 mcg; each brown tablet containsferrous fumarate 75 mg; each blister card contains 24 white tablets and 4 brown tablets.
Usual Dosage--One tablet daily for 28 days as directedby the physician. See Package Insert for Full Prescribing Information.
This package is not child resistant.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Store at 25° C (77° F); excursions permitted to 15 - 30° C (59 - 86° F)[see USP Controlled Room Temperature].See bottom flap for lot number and expiration date.Ferrous fumarate tablets are not USP for dissolution and assay.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Warner Chilcott at 1-800-521-8813 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).