- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Loestrin 24 Fe (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INFORMATION FOR THE PATIENT
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT BRIEF SUMMARY
- DETAILED PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - CARTON LABEL 1 mg/20 mcg
- External Links Related to Loestrin 24 Fe (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
Loestrin® 24 Fe is available in blister cards (dispensers) containing 24 white active tablets and 4 brown placebo tablets. Each white, round tablet contains 1 mg of norethindrone acetate and 20 mcg of ethinyl estradiol and is imprinted with WC on one side and 530 on the other. Each brown, round tablet contains 75 mg ferrous fumarate.
N 0430-0530-14 Cartons of 5 blister cards (dispensers)
N 0430-0530-60 Cartons of 30 blister cards (dispensers)
Keep this drug and all drugs out of the reach of children.Store at 25° C (77° F); excursions permitted to 15 - 30° C (59 - 86° F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
References are available upon request.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).