- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Loestrin 24 Fe (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INFORMATION FOR THE PATIENT
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT BRIEF SUMMARY
- DETAILED PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - CARTON LABEL 1 mg/20 mcg
- External Links Related to Loestrin 24 Fe (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
Loestrin® 24 Fe provides a dosage regimen consisting of 24 white progestogen-estrogen contraceptive tablets and 4 brown ferrous fumarate (placebo) tablets.
Each white tablet contains 1 mg norethindrone acetate and 20 mcg ethinyl estradiol.Each white tablet also contains the following inactive ingredients: acacia, lactose, magnesium stearate, starch, confectioner’s sugar, and talc.
Each brown tablet contains ferrous fumarate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, and compressible sugar. The ferrous fumarate tablets do not serve any therapeutic purpose.
The structural formulas for the active hormones are:
Ethinyl Estradiol [19-Norpregna-1,3,5(10)-trien-20-yne-3,17-diol, (17a)-]
Norethindrone Acetate [19-Norpregn-4-en-20-yn-3-one, 17-(acetyloxy)-, (17a)-]
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).