- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for LISINOPRIL (Apotex Corp.): USE IN PREGNANCY
- USE IN PREGNANCY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to LISINOPRIL (Apotex Corp.)
When used in pregnancy during the second and third trimesters, ACE Inhibitors can cause injury and even death to the developing fetus. When pregnancy is detected, Lisinopril Tablets USP should be discontinued as soon as possible. See WARNINGS, Fetal/Neonatal Morbidity and Mortality.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).