- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for LISINOPRIL (Apotex Corp.): OVERDOSAGE
- USE IN PREGNANCY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to LISINOPRIL (Apotex Corp.)
Following a single oral dose of 20 g/kg no lethality occurred in rats, and death occurred in one of 20 mice receiving the same dose. The most likely manifestation of overdosage would be hypotension, for which the usual treatment would be intravenous infusion of normal saline solution.
Lisinopril can be removed by hemodialysis. (See WARNINGS, Anaphylactoid Reactions During Membrane Exposure.)
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).