- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.):
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 75 mcg (0.075 mg)
LEVOTHYROXINESODIUMTABLETS, USP75 mcg(0.075 mg)
100 TABLETS (Rx only)
Each tablet contains:Levothyroxinesodium, USP . . . . . . 75 mcg
Dispense in a tight, light-resistantcontainer as defined in the USPusing a child-resistant closure.
Keep container tightly closed.
Keep this and all medicationout of the reach of children.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).[See USP for Controlled RoomTemperature.]
Protect from light and moisture.
Usual Dosage: See accompanyingprescribing information.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,645,526; 6,936,274;7,052,717; 7,195,779
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).