- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets, USP are available as capsule-shaped tablets that are debossed with an M on one side of the tablet. The other side of each tablet is debossed with an L to the left of the score and an individual tablet identification numbera to the right of the score. The scored side of the tablets is more fully described in the third column of the table, below:
Strength(mcg) Color Identificationinformationdebossed on scoredside of tabletThe identifying information debossed on the scored side of the tablet is listed in the above table by product strength. Refer to the third column of the table, entitled ‘Identification information debossed on scored side of tablet’. NDC #for bottles of100 NDC #for bottles of1000 25 Orange L ¦4 0378-1800-01 0378-1800-10 50 White L ¦5 0378-1803-01 0378-1803-10 75 Violet L ¦6 0378-1805-01 0378-1805-10 88 Olive L ¦7 0378-1807-01 0378-1807-10 100 Yellow L ¦8 0378-1809-01 0378-1809-10 112 Rose L ¦9 0378-1811-01 0378-1811-10 125 Gray L ¦10 0378-1813-01 0378-1813-10 137 Turquoise L ¦15 0378-1823-01 0378-1823-10 150 Blue L ¦11 0378-1815-01 0378-1815-10 175 Lilac L ¦12 0378-1817-01 0378-1817-10 200 Pink L ¦13 0378-1819-01 0378-1819-10 300 Green L ¦14 0378-1821-01 0378-1821-10
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [See USP for Controlled Room Temperature.]
Protect from light and moisture.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP using a child-resistant closure.
U.S. Patent No. 6,645,526U.S. Patent No. 6,936,274U.S. Patent No. 7,052,717U.S. Patent No. 7,195,779
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
REVISED SEPTEMBER 2008LVTX:R11
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).