- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Clinical Studies
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.)
Levonorgestrel tablets are a prescription-only emergency contraceptive, for women age 17 and younger, that can be used to prevent pregnancy following unprotected intercourse or a known or suspected contraceptive failure. This product is not approved for nonprescription use.
To obtain optimal efficacy, the first tablet should be taken as soon as possible within 72 hours of intercourse. The second tablet must be taken 12 hours later.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).