- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Clinical Studies
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.)
Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg are available for a single course of treatment in PVC/aluminum foil blister packages of two tablets each. Each tablet is peach, round, bevel edged, and flat faced embossed with “475” on one side and “WATSON” on the other side.
Unit-of-use NDC 0591-0475-36
Store levonorgestrel tablets at controlled room temperature, 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) [See USP].
*The following are registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers: Reality® is manufactured by Female Health Company and a registered trademark of Meijer, Inc.; Depo-Provera® is manufactured by and a registered trademark of Pharmacia and Upjohn; Norplant® is manufactured by and a registered trademark of Population Council; Ovral®, Alesse®, Triphasil® and Lo Ovral®/Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Nordette®/Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Levlen® and Tri- Levlen®/Bayer Healthcare.
Watson Laboratories, Inc.Corona, CA 92880 USAPhone: 1-800-272-552514816-3
Repackaged by:Rebel Distributors Corp.Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).