- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Clinical Studies
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.)
One levonorgestrel tablet should be taken orally as soon as possible within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse. The second tablet should be taken 12 hours after the first dose. Efficacy is better if levonorgestrel tablets are taken as directed as soon as possible after unprotected intercourse. Levonorgestrel tablets can be used at any time during the menstrual cycle.
The user should be instructed that if she vomits within one hour of taking either dose of medication she should contact her health care professional to discuss whether to repeat that dose.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).