- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Clinical Studies
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Levonorgestrel Tablets, 0.75 mg (Rebel Distributors Corp.)
Progestin-only contraceptive pills (POPs) are used as a routine method of birth control over longer periods of time, and are contraindicated in some conditions. It is not known whether these same conditions apply to the levonorgestrel tablets regimen consisting of the emergency use of two progestin pills. POPs however, are not recommended for use in the following conditions:
Known or suspected pregnancy
Hypersensitivity to any component of the product
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).