- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Lantus (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- 1. INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3. DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4. CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 5. WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- 6. ADVERSE REACTIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 8 USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 12 CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- 13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Lantus (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
LANTUS solution for injection 100 units per mL (U-100)10 mL vials
3 mL cartridge system
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).