- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Lantus (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): 1. INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 1. INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3. DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4. CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 5. WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- 6. ADVERSE REACTIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 8 USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 12 CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- 13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Lantus (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
LANTUS is indicated to improve glycemic control in adults and children with type 1 diabetes mellitus and in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Important Limitations of Use:
- LANTUS is not recommended for the treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis. Intravenous short-acting insulin is the preferred treatment for this condition.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).