- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution, 0.4% (Akorn Inc.): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution 0.4% Container Label Principal Display Panel Text:
- Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution 0.4% Carton Label Principal Display Panel Text:
- External Links Related to Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution, 0.4% (Akorn Inc.)
The recommended dose of Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution, 0.4% is one drop four times a day in the operated eye as needed for pain and burning/stinging for up to 4 days following corneal refractive surgery.
Ketorolac tromethamine ophthalmic solution has been safely administered in conjunction with other ophthalmic medications such as antibiotics, beta blockers, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, cycloplegics, and mydriatics.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).