- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg (Apotex Corp.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg (Apotex Corp.)
- External Links Related to KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg (Apotex Corp.)
Ketoconazole Tablets USP 200 mg are available as white to off-white, round, scored tablets, imprinted "KET" over bisect "200" on one side, and "APO" on the other side; supplied in bottles of 30 tablets (NDC 60505-0092-2), bottles of 100 tablets (NDC 60505-0092-0) and bottles of 1000 tablets (NDC 60505-0092-1).
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] .
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.
APOTEX INC.KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg
Manufactured by: Manufactured for:Apotex Inc. Apotex Corp.Toronto, Ontario Weston, FloridaCanada M9L 1T9 33326
Rev: July 2004
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).