- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg (Apotex Corp.): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg (Apotex Corp.)
- External Links Related to KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS USP200 mg (Apotex Corp.)
Ketoconazole is a synthetic broad-spectrum antifungal agent available in scored white to off-white tablets. Each tablet, for oral administration contains 200 mg ketoconazole. In addition, each tablet also contains the following inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate and methylcellulose. Ketoconazole is cis-1- acetyl-4-[4-[[2-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(1H-imidazol-1-ylmethyl)-1,3-dioxolan-4-yl]methoxyl]phenyl] piperazine and has the following structural formula:
Ketoconazole is a white to almost white, odorless powder, soluble in acids, with a molecular weight of 531.44.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).