- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for KEPPRA XR (UCB, Inc.): 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to KEPPRA XR (UCB, Inc.)
KEPPRA XR tablets are white, oblong-shaped, film-coated extended-release tablets imprinted in red with "UCB 500XR" on one side and contain 500 mg levetiracetam.
KEPPRA XR tablets are white, oblong-shaped, film-coated extended-release tablets imprinted in red with "UCB 750XR" on one side and contain 750 mg levetiracetam.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).