- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ISONIAZID TABLETS, USP (Sandoz Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to ISONIAZID TABLETS, USP (Sandoz Inc.)
- External Links Related to ISONIAZID TABLETS, USP (Sandoz Inc.)
Isoniazid Tablets, USP 100 mg: white, round, biconvex, scored on one side, and debossed with over and "4354" below the score. Available in opaque white bottles of 30, 100 and 1000.
Isoniazid Tablets, USP 300 mg: white, round, biconvex, scored on one side, and debossed with over and "4350" below the score. Available in opaque white bottles of 30, 100 and 1000.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)[See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from moisture and light.
- Murphy, R., et al: Annuals of Internal Medicine; 1990: November 15; volume 113: 799-800.
- Burke, R.F., et al: Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol; 1990: July; vol. 69: 115-118.
- Fleenor, M. F., et al: Chest (United States) Letter; 1991; June; 99 (6): 1554.
- Baciewicz, A.M. and Baciewicz, Jr. F.A.: Arch Int Med 1993: September; volume 153: 1970-1971.
- Jonviller, A.P., et al:European Journal of Clinical Pharmacol (Germany), 1991: 40 (2) p198.
- American Thoracic Society/Centers for Disease Control: Treatment of Tuberculosis and Tuberculosis Infection in Adults and Children. Amer. J. Respir Crit Care Med.1994;149: p1359-1374.
- Hoglund P., et al: European Journal of Respir Dis (Denmark) 1987: February; 70 (2) p110-116.
- Committee on infectious Diseases American Academy of Pediatrics:1994, Red Book: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases; 23 edition; p487.
- Schraufnagel, DE; Testing for Isoniazid; Chest (United States) 1990: August; 98 (2) p314-316.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).