- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ISOFLURANE, USP (HOSPIRA, INC.): References
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to ISOFLURANE, USP (HOSPIRA, INC.)
- External Links Related to ISOFLURANE, USP (HOSPIRA, INC.)
JC Sill, et al, Anesthesiology 66:273-279, 1987
RF Hickey, et al, Anesthesiology 68:21-30, 1988
CW Buffington, et al, Anesthesiology 66:280-292, 1987
S Reiz, et al, Anesthesiology 59:91-97, 1983
S Slogoff and AS Keats, Anesthesiology 70:179-188, 1989
KJ Tuman, et al, Anesthesiology 70:189-198, 1989
DT Mangano, Editorial Views, Anesthesiology 70:175-178, 1989
Product of United Kingdom
Product inquiries should be directed to Hospira, Inc., Lake Forest, IL 60045 USA
Revised: July, 2007
Printed in USA EN-1566 Hospira, Inc., Lake Forest, IL 60045 USA
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).