- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ISOFLURANE, USP (HOSPIRA, INC.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to ISOFLURANE, USP (HOSPIRA, INC.)
- External Links Related to ISOFLURANE, USP (HOSPIRA, INC.)
Known sensitivity to Isoflurane, USP or to other halogenated agents.
Known or suspected genetic susceptibility to malignant hyperthermia.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).