- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for INCRELEX™ (mecasermin [rDNA origin] injection) (Tercica, Inc.): WARNINGS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- STABILITY AND STORAGE
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to INCRELEX™ (mecasermin [rDNA origin] injection) (Tercica, Inc.)
INCRELEX contains benzyl alcohol as a preservative. Benzyl alcohol as a preservative has been associated with neurologic toxicity in neonates.
If sensitivity to INCRELEX™ occurs, treatment should be discontinued.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).