- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for INCRELEX™ (mecasermin [rDNA origin] injection) (Tercica, Inc.): STABILITY AND STORAGE
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- STABILITY AND STORAGE
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to INCRELEX™ (mecasermin [rDNA origin] injection) (Tercica, Inc.)
Before Opening - Vials of INCRELEX™ are stable when refrigerated [2º to 8ºC (35º to 46ºF)]. Avoid freezing the vials of INCRELEX™. Protect from direct light. Expiration dates are stated on the labels.
After Opening – Vials of INCRELEX™ are stable for 30 days after initial vial entry when stored at 2º to 8ºC (35º to 46ºF). Avoid freezing the vials of INCRELEX™. Protect from direct light.
Vial contents should be clear without particulate matter. If the solution is cloudy or contains particulate matter, the contents must not be injected. INCRELEX™ should not be used after its expiration date. Keep refrigerated and use within 30 days of initial vial entry. Remaining unused material should be discarded.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).