- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for INCRELEX™ (mecasermin [rDNA origin] injection) (Tercica, Inc.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- STABILITY AND STORAGE
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to INCRELEX™ (mecasermin [rDNA origin] injection) (Tercica, Inc.)
INCRELEX™ should not be used for growth promotion in patients with closed epiphyses.
INCRELEX™ is contraindicated in the presence of active or suspected neoplasia, and therapy should be discontinued if evidence of neoplasia develops.
Intravenous administration of INCRELEX™ is contraindicated.
INCRELEX™ should not be used by patients who are allergic to mecasermin (IGF-1) or any of the inactive ingredients in INCRELEX™.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).