- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Idamycin idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP (Pharmacia and Upjohn Co.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to Idamycin idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP (Pharmacia and Upjohn Co.)
- External Links Related to Idamycin idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP (Pharmacia and Upjohn Co.)
IDAMYCIN (idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP) NDC 0013-2526-86 20 mg single dose vial. Available in single vials.
Store at controlled room temperature, 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F), and protect from light.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).