- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Idamycin idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP (Pharmacia and Upjohn Co.): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to Idamycin idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP (Pharmacia and Upjohn Co.)
- External Links Related to Idamycin idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP (Pharmacia and Upjohn Co.)
IDAMYCIN® (idarubicin hydrochloride for injection, USP) is a sterile, semi-synthetic antineoplastic anthracycline for intravenous use. Chemically, idarubicin hydrochloride is 5,12-Naphthacenedione, 9-acetyl-7-[(3-amino-2,3,6-trideoxy-α-L-lyxo-hexopyranosyl) oxy]-7,8,9,10-tetrahydro-6,9,11-trihydroxyhydrochloride, (7S-cis). The structural formula is as follows:
IDAMYCIN, a sterile lyophilized powder for reconstitution and intravenous administration, is available in a 20 mg single use only vial.
Each 20 mg vial contains 20 mg Idarubicin Hydrochloride, USP and 200 mg of Lactose NF (hydrous) as an orange-red, lyophilized powder.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).