- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for HYDROXYZINE HYDROCHLORIDE ORAL SOLUTION, USP (Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to HYDROXYZINE HYDROCHLORIDE ORAL SOLUTION, USP (Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc.)
Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride Oral Solution, USP 10 mg per 5 mL (teaspoonful) is a slightly yellow peppermint flavored liquid supplied in 1 pint amber plastic bottles. Alcohol content: alcohol 0.5% v/v.
Store at controlled room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Dispense in tight, light-resistant containers as defined in the USP.
HI-TECH PHARMACAL CO., INC.Amityville, NY 11701
Rev. 796:03 8/09
Made In U.S.A.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).