- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 10 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 25 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 50 mg 100 count
- External Links Related to HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.)
HydrOXYzine hydrochloride has the chemical name of 2-[2-[4-(p-Chloro-a-phenylbenzyl)-1-piperazinyl]ethoxy]ethanol dihydrochloride.
HydrOXYzine hydrochloride occurs as a white, odorless powder which is very soluble in water.
Each film-coated tablet for oral administration contains 10 mg, 25 mg, or 50 mg hydrOXYzine hydrochloride, USP. Inactive ingredients include anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, sodium starch glycolate, talc and titanium dioxide.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).