- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.): ADVERSE REACTIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 10 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 25 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 50 mg 100 count
- External Links Related to HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.)
Side effects reported with the administration of hydrOXYzine hydrochloride are usually mild and transitory in nature.
Anticholinergic: Dry mouth.
Central Nervous System: Drowsiness is usually transitory and may disappear in a few days of continued therapy or upon reduction of dose. Involuntary motor activity including rare instances of tremor and convulsions have been reported, usually with doses considerably higher than those recommended. Clinically significant respiratory depression has not been reported at recommended doses.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).