- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Hy-Vee Acid Reducer Drug Facts (HyVee Inc): Warnings
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to Hy-Vee Acid Reducer Drug Facts (HyVee Inc)
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).